Australian Mathematical Society Web Site
Publications of the Society
One of the major activities of the Australian Mathematical Society is
the dissemination of new mathematics.
The Society publications include the following:
Journal of the Australian Mathematical
- Formerly Series A, Pure Mathematics and Statistics
The ANZIAM Journal.
- Formerly Series B (Applied Mathematics).
- To facilitate rapid publication, some papers appear only in
The Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical
The Gazette of the Australian Mathematical Society
Frequently asked questions about electronic
The Australian Mathematical Society
- This monograph series began in 1985 and is published by the
Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Society.
Administrative Directory of Mathematical Sciences in Australia
- The Administrative Directory of Mathematical Sciences in Australia
lists all working mathematicians and statisticians at universities and
industry and their research interests, in Australia and New Zealand.
- Copies may be purchased from the Society's offices.
Return to Australian Math. Soc. home page.
Any suggestions, complaints etc about this site should be
sent to the editor email@example.com
Last updated: 13/10/07.
© Copyright 1997-2007, Australian Mathematical Society